SLICED SALMON WITH LEMON HERB SAUCE
Cuisine Solutions products are available at Costco, BJ’s, Wegmans and Whole Foods. Contact your local store for availability.
- Product Benefits
- Heating Instructions
- NUTRITION INFO
Fresh Packaged Product
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Peel open the pouch and place the product into a shallow oven-safe dish. Discard the plastic pouch.
- Heat for 18 minutes.
- Carefully take the dish out of the oven and serve.
- Peel open pouch and place the product in the provided black tray or another microwave-safe container. Discard plastic pouch.
- To avoid getting any product in your microwave, place a paper towel on top of the container without touching the food.
- Microwave on High for 4-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the container from the microwave and let stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Fill and preheat the water oven to 145°F (63°C).
- Place the pouch(es) in the water oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pouch(es) from the water oven.
- Peel open the pouch(es) and place the product on a serving dish.
Fish, Milk, Soy
Good Source of Omega 3, High Protein
SALMON (color added (astaxanthin)), HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM (cream (min. 40% milkfat)), WATER, BUTTER (cream, natural flavoring), SHALLOTS, WHITE WINE (contains sulfites), CLAM BASE (cooked clam, salt, natural clam broth powder, butter (cream, salt), dried potatoes, natural flavor (yeast extract, clam extract, salt, soybean oil)), LEMON JUICE (water, concentrated lemon juice), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WHITE VINEGAR (white distilled vinegar, water (diluted with water to 5% acidity)), CHIVES, MIREPOIX BASE (vegetables (carrot, celery, onion), cane sugar, canola oil, salt, dried potato, yeast extract, natural flavor), SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (extra virgin olive oil, canola oil), TARRAGON, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES WITH CITRIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, VEGETABLE OIL (canola oil, extra virgin olive oil), XANTHAN GUM, WHITE PEPPER.