Cuisine Solutions products are available at Costco, BJ’s, Wegmans and Whole Foods. Contact your local store for availability.
Our slow-cooked, bone-in lamb shank combines the bold taste of lamb, the delicate perfume of rosemary, and a ﬁne hint of mint.
- Wine Pairings
- Heating Instructions
- NUTRITION INFO
Fresh Packaged Product
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Peel open the pouch and place the product into a shallow oven-safe dish. Discard the plastic pouch.
- Heat for 23–25 minutes.
- Carefully take the dish out of the oven and serve.
- Peel open pouch and place the product in the provided black tray or another microwave-safe container. Discard plastic pouch.
- To avoid getting any product in your microwave, place a paper towel on top of the container without touching the food.
- Microwave on High for 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and turn over.
- Return the container to the microwave and heat for an additional 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the container from the microwave and let stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Fill and preheat the water oven to 145°F (63°C).
- Place the pouch(es) in the water oven for 60 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pouch(es) from the water oven.
- Peel open the pouch(es) and place the product on a serving dish.
Good Source of Iron, High Protein, No Trans Fat
LAMB SHANK, WATER, BROWN VEAL STOCK BASE (veal stock (concentrate veal broth, water), beef stock (concentrated beef broth, water, salt), seasoning (yeast extract, soy lecithin, cocoa powder, spice extractives), mirepoix stock (celery juice, carrot juice, onion juice), tomato paste (tomato, water, citric acid), canola oil, garlic concentrate, mushroom concentrate), DARK BROWN SUGAR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MINT, ROSEMARY, SALT, WHITE PEPPER.