Cuisine Solutions products are available at Costco, BJ’s, Wegmans and Whole Foods. Contact your local store for availability.
- Product Benefits
- Heating Instructions
- NUTRITION INFO
- All Natural
- Minimally Processed
- No Artificial Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- Cholesterol Free
- Excellent Source of Vitamin A
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
- No Saturated Fat
- Fully Cooked
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Peel open the pouch and place the product into a shallow oven-safe dish. Discard the plastic pouch.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and heat for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir.
- Return the dish to the oven, covered with foil, and heat for an additional 10-13 minutes.
- Carefully take the dish out of the oven and serve.
- Peel open pouch and place the product in the provided black tray or another microwave-safe container. Discard plastic pouch.
- To avoid getting any product in your microwave, place a paper towel on top of the container without touching the food.
- Microwave on High for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the container from the microwave and let stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Fill and preheat the water oven to 145°F (63°C).
- Place the pouch(es) in the water oven for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pouch(es) from the water oven.
- Peel open the pouch(es) and place the product on a serving dish.
Good Source of Dietary Fiber, No Cholesterol, No Saturated Fat, No Trans Fat, Vegan, Vegetarian
KALE, ONION, CARROT, VEGETABLE OIL (canola oil, extra virgin olive oil), CELERY, VEGETABLE BASE (vegetables (carrot, celery, onion), cane sugar, canola oil, dried potato, salt, yeast extract, natural flavor), GARLIC, SALT.